Change User Roles in Purple Hub
Purple Hub allows you to assign different roles to users on your website, giving them different levels of access and control over your site. As an administrator, you have the ability to change the roles of other users on the site. In order to do this, you must first navigate to the Purple Hub user management page by going to <Your-Hub-Domain/hubname>/wp-admin/users.php and logging in as an administrator. It's important to note that the settings for changing user roles are not available in the menu, so you must navigate directly using the link stated above. Once you're on the user management page, you can select the user whose role you want to change and activate the check mark on their line in the users list. From there, you can use the "Change role" dropdown to select the new role for the user, and then click the "Change" button to save the changes.
- A user with the role "Admin"
- Navigate to <Your-Hub-Domain/hubname>/wp-admin/users.php and login as an Admin user Important! These settings are not available in the menu, please navigate directly using the link stated above
- Select the user whose role you want to change by activating the check mark on the users line in the users list. Mulitple selections are possible.
3. Use the "Change role" / "Rolle ändern in" dropdown at the top of the list to select the role you want
4. After selecting the role and clicking on the button "Change" / "Wechseln" next to the dropdown, the role of the user is changed. There is a confirmation message at the top, informing you that the change was successful.