Create an issue in the Purple Hub
In this article, you learn how to create an issue in Purple Hub. You will create a new issue, add articles to it, sort the articles, create a cover, add a title, an image and save your changes.
An Issue is a content bundle made from articles that allows a web based magazine experiences so that your users can scroll through it. You can create or upload a designed cover, sort the pages, and enrich it with metadata.
- Have Purple Editor or Purple Managing Editor role in Purple Hub
- Have at least two articles created and saved as a draft in Purple Hub (not published)
- Have a cover image uploaded to your media gallery in Purple Hub
Please note that you can only add unpublished articles to an issue in the Purple Hub. The articles will be published while publishing the issue, as a whole.
1. Go to Purple Hub and click on 'Purple Issues'
2. Click on 'Add new Issue'
3. In the field 'Ad title' type the name of your issue
4. Go to the 'find articles' dropdown, choose an article from the list, which you want to add to your issue and click on it
5. Click on 'Add article to issue'
6. Repeat step 4. and 5. until you have added all the desired articles to the issues
7. Sort the articles in the right order by dragging and dropping them with your mouse
8. Click on 'Edit Issue Cover'
9. Name the Issue by typing a title into the entry field
10. Click on 'Add block'
11. Click on 'Image'
12. Click on 'Media Library'
13. Choose an image from the list and click on it
14. Click on 'Select'
15. Click on 'Save Draft'
You have successfully created an issue. You can now publish it to provide it in app and/or web to your readers.