Add a legal page to the Experience
Certain pages need to be integrated into the Experience, so that they are accessible in the app, also while no internet connection is available.
In this article, you learn how to create legal pages (such as data security, legal terms etc.) in the Experience builder, by adding a separate HTML file. You will pull dynamic resources, create a new folder, create an HTML file, and add the page to the App Menu. The article also includes an HTML base structure that can be used to build upon.
- Go to https://builder.purplemanager.com/, select your app and click 'Pull from preview'
2. Open the 'default' folder
3. Click on 'Actions'
4. Click on 'Create a new folder'
5. Name the folder
6. Open the newly created folder by clicking onto it
7. Click on 'Actions'
8. Click on 'Create a new file'
9. Name the file and add '.html' at the end of the name of the file
10. Open the file by clicking onto it
11. Give your file a basic structure to build upon:
12. Fill your html file with any text, semantics and other funtionality you would need.
If you want to provide styling to the html page, just upload or create a css file and link it as a stylesheet into the html file.
13. To add the page to the App Menu head over to App menu configuration in the Purple Experience