Configure legal information pages in Experience Builder
Certain pages need to be integrated into the app so that they are accessible while no internet connection is available
In this article, you learn how to create legal pages (such as data security, legal terms etc.) in the Experience builder, by adding a separate HTML file. Afterwards, you will create a preview version and merge the changes to make them available in your app.
1. Go to Experience Builder, choose your app from the list and click on it
2. Click on 'Pull from preview'
3. Click on 'default'
4. Click on 'storefront'
5. Click on 'assets'
6. Click on 'views.json'
7. Click on the '+' button
8. Enter a view name and path name, e.g. 'coupon'
9. In content, click on the '+' button
10. Change the content to 'Coupon'
11. Click on the burger menu
12. Click on 'Update Dynamic Resources'
13. Name your changes, e.g. 'coupon_view'
14. Click on 'Merge all files to preview'
You have successfully configured a coupon page in the Experience HTML of your app, merged the changes and updated the dynamic resources. You can test the result in the preview and push them live if they look fine, to make them visible in your live app.