Edit 'dynamic resources' in Experience Builder
Purple Experience Builder
Dynamic resources can be accessed via the Purple Experience Builder, which is a web application where editing takes place and doesn't require files from Purple Manager to be downloaded and uploaded.
1. Go to the Experience Builder and click on 'Select an app'
2. Select your desired app from the list and click on it.
3. Click on 'Open App ...'
4. Click on 'Pull from preview'
5. Click on 'default'
6. Now, all important dynamic resource files are listed in the left part. You can start editing those files.
7. After finishing your changes, click on the burger menu on the top right.
8. Click on 'Update Dynamic Resources'
9. In the text field, name your changes, e.g. 'changed logo 23.08.23'
10. Click on 'Merge all files to preview'