Using the Purple Experience Builder
Purple Experience Builder
Usually, when you make any changes to the dynamic resources, you will do that in the Purple Experience Builder.
The basic steps for that always remain the same:
- open up the Experience Builder in your browser
- pull the latest dynamic resources
- edit the desired resources to your liking
- merge them to preview
- check your changes from the preview application
- deploy your dynamic resources to production
Depending on your project setup, you may have multiple apps available to choose from. Typically, you will also have a staging environment available, which we recommend for testing your changes. Please refer to your project knowledge base accordingly.
After Login, you can select the app you want to access from the list.
Tips & Tricks
- You can use the arrow keys of your keyboard to navigate and press enter to open the current highlighted app
- The most recently opened apps are always shown on the top
On the top dropdown, you can select the team your app is inside.