Setup real-time developer notifications for iOS in Apple App Store
In this article, you learn how to set up server notifications for iOS in your App Store Connect Account.
- Have an app created in Purple Manager
- Have at least an 'App Admin' role in Purple Manager
- Have an app created in App Store Connect
- Have at least 'Account holder' or 'Admin' role in App Store Connect
- Have iTunes shared secret enabled before
1. Go to App Store Connect https://appstoreconnect.apple.com/.
2. Click 'My Apps'.
3. Click on your app from the list.
4. From the sidebar, click 'General'.
5. Click 'App Information'.
6. Scroll to 'App Store Server Notifications'.
7. A) If your app ins on Production, go to 'Production Server URL', click on 'Set Up URL' and paste the following URL into the URL field:
7. B) If your app is on the Staging server, go to 'Production Server URL'; click on 'Set Up URL' and paste the URL below in the URL text field:
8. Click on the radio button next to 'Version 1 Notifications'
9. Click 'Save'.
10. Next to 'App Information' you will find the text 'Saved' if you have successfully stored the URL App Store Server Notifications.