Add an embed in a Hub article
In this article, you learn how to insert third-party content in an article in Purple Hub using the embed block. You will insert the embed block, paste the link to the external content, add caption text and save the draft.
1. Go to Purple Hub and click on 'Purple Feed'
2. Click on 'Articles'
3. Choose your desired article from the list and click on it
4. In the article, click on the '+' symbol to add a block
5. Choose the 'Embed' block from the list and click on it
6. In the Embed-block, paste your third-party URL into the entry field
7. Click on 'Embed'
8. Below the iframe, type the caption text into the caption field
9. Click on 'Save Draft'