Article rating with star rating block in Purple Hub
- The block is add-able to the text editor in Purple Hub
- The block appears in the app/website preview
- The block appears in the app/website
- The users can vote for the content with the given star rating
- For using the feature in your WordPress User Interface, click on 'Purple Feed' in the left-hand side menu bar. Click on 'Articles' and 'Add Article'.
2. Click on the '+' icon on the upper left-hand side to open the block menu.
3. Choose the 'Star rating block' and click on it to add it to the article.
4. To configure the star rating, click next to the block to open the menu, choose the three-dot menu, and click on 'Show Block Settings'.
5. In the right-hand sidebar, you can now customize the star rating: colour, amount, size, and value. You can also change the colour of the text below the stars.