Create a Dossier in Purple Hub
This article will take you step-by-step through the process of creating a Purple Dossier in Purple Hub. You will create a new Dossier, add articles, create a cover with an image, add some text and save the Dossier as a draft.
- Have background publishing enabled in your Purple Hub. Learn how to Set up 'Background publishing'
- Have the Dossiers Feature enabled. Learn how to Enable the Dossiers feature in Purple Hub
- Be familiar with the concept of Dossiers in Purple Hub
- Have a Purple Editor or Purple Managing Editor role in Purple Hub. Learn more: Overview of roles & rights in Purple Hub
- Have at least two articles created in Purple Hub. Learn how to Create an article in Purple Hub
1. Go to Purple Hub and click on 'Purple Dossiers'
2. Click on 'Add new Dossier'
3. In the field 'Add Title' type the name of your Dossier
4. Click into the field 'Find article...' and select an article from the dropdown by clicking on it
5. Click on 'Add article to Dossier'
6. Repeat the steps 4 and 5 for as many articles as you desire to add to your Dossier.
7. Click on 'Edit Dossier Cover'
8. Click on 'Add block'
9. Click on 'Image' and select an image from your library or upload one
10. Click on the 'Plus' symbol to add another block
11. Select a block from the menu to add text, e.g. 'Heading'
12. Add your text to the block
13. Click on 'Save draft'
You have successfully created a Purple Dossier that displays your articles and has a cover with a headline, image and some text. You have saved it as a draft. You can now add further settings and metadata and/or publish it directly. Learn more about Dossiers in Purple Hub.