In this article, you will learn about the options available for managing Dossiers in Purple Hub, for compiling and displaying content, and for presenting it to your audience as a binder of assembled content.
- Dossier title: Name your Dossier by entering its title into this text field
- Manage Dossiers Articles: By activating the tab, you can jump to this current view
- Edit Dossier Cover: By activating the tab, you can jump to the Dossier covers view (see 'Creating a Cover of a Dossier' below)
- Find articles: Search in this field for all posts in your Purple Hub by typing their titles.
- Add article to Dossier: Add the article selected in the search bar (4) by clicking this button.
- Order of articles: Indicates the order of articles by number. Change the order per drag & drop.
- Article: Lists all articles belonging to your Dossier.
- Status: The eye symbol indicates if the article in the list is already published.
- Author: Creator of the article in Purple Hub.
- Date: Creation date of the article
- Pen Symbol: Links to the article itself X-Symbol: Delete the article from the Dossier
- Publishing options: Save the Dossier as a draft, generate a preview or publish it
Create a cover for a Dossier by inserting an image and adding text. The full range of Gutenberg blocks in the Purple Hub are available for designing the cover. The title is taken from the Dossier title you defined in the Dossier view (see paragraph above).
- You can see in the right-hand sidebar of your article which Dossier(s) your article belongs to.
- If your article belongs to multiple Dossiers, you will find all of them here.
- You can click on the Dossier's name to visit its overview page.
Generate a preview of a Dossier before it is published by clicking the 'Preview' button on the top bar in Purple Hub.
Publish your Dossier via the Publishing dialogue/top bar in Purple Hub to make it visible to your audience. For being able to be published, a Dossier needs to contain a minimum of 1 published article.