Planning Content (Nelio) in Purple Hub
You will learn how to plan content in the Purple Hub.
- Be a Purple Managing Editor in the Purple Hub (the only role permitted to setup Content Planning).
- Accept the "Nelio Content" terms and conditions (In the menu on the left, click on "Planning", and check the corresponding box when prompted to do so)
The Purple Hub works with the Nelio plugin's Editorial Calendar for Content Planning.
Nelio's Content Editorial Calendar shows all your published and scheduled posts, and all social messages that will help you in promoting them in your social networks.
The main functions of the Editorial Calendar are:
- Unified vision of all your upcoming content
- Distributing work among all the members of the editorial team,
- Scheduling new posts and social messages,
- Rescheduling content by dragging-and-dropping it,
- Automatically rescheduling all social messages when a post is rescheduled,
- Sharing the same social messages in multiple networks all at once,
- Sharing old posts in social networks, and
- Filtering your content in the calendar