Set an internal link in the Purple Hub
In this article, you will learn how to set an internal link to another piece of content.
- Have the content piece being linked to already published to the Content Cloud
1. Go to the Purple Hub and open the article where you want to set the internal link, e.g. open an article in the Purple Feed. For users of our Purple Growth tool, this process is automated through our AI-powered link optimiser.
2. Mark the text in the content which you want to link.
3. Click on the link symbol.
4. Type the name of the article which you want to link in the search field
5. When the desired article occurs in the list, choose it by clicking on it.
6. You have now successfully created an internal link!