Add a video to an article in Purple Hub
In this article, you will learn how to add a video to an existing article in Purple Hub. You will add the video block to your article, choose a video from the Media Gallery, add a description and captions to your video and save the article.
- Have an article created in Purple Hub
- Have a video uploaded to your media gallery
- Have the Purple Editor role
1. Go to Purple Hub and click on 'Purple Feed'
2. Click on 'Articles'
3. Choose an article from the list and click on it
4. In the article, click on the blue plus symbol '+' to add a block
5. Search for the block called 'video' and click on it
6. Click on 'Media Library'
7. Choose your previously uploaded video from the Media Gallery and click on it
8. Next to 'Caption' add your desired caption text for the video
9. Next to 'Description' add your desired description text for the video
10. Click on 'Select'
11. Click on 'Save Draft' to save your changes
12. Your video and the caption have now been successfully added to your article :)
You have successfully added a video to an existing article in Purple Hub. You have added the video block to your article, chosen a video from the Media Gallery, added video description and captions, incrand saved your changes to the article.