Configure a login page in Experience Builder
For the Purple Experience you have the option to integrate an entitlement service besides other monetisation options like subscriptions or coupon codes.
In this article, you learn how to set up an internal login page in the Purple Experience Builder, by adding a login view into the views.json. Afterwards, you will create a preview version and merge the changes to make them available in your Purple App.
1. Go to Experience Builder, choose your app from the list and click on it
2. Click on 'Pull from preview'
3. Click on 'default'
4. Click on 'storefront'
5. Click on 'assets'
6. Click on 'views.json'
7. Click on the '+' button
8. Enter a view name and path name, e.g. 'login'
9. In content, click on the '+' button
10. Change the content to 'Login'
11. Click on the burger menu
12. Click on 'Update Dynamic Resources'
13. Name your changes, e.g. 'login_view'
14. Click on 'Merge all files to preview'
You have successfully configured a login page in the Experience HTML of your app, merged the changes and updated the dynamic resources. You can test the result in the preview and push them live if they look fine, to make them visible in your live app.