This document provides a step-by-step guide on how to configure a coupon page in the Experience HTML of an app using Experience Builder. The guide includes instructions on how to pull from preview, choose a default template, select the storefront and assets, create a new view, edit the content, update dynamic resources, make changes, and merge files to preview. The document concludes with a note of success and the recommendation to test the changes in the preview before making them live in the app.
- Learn more about the concept of coupons in Purple and see how to create them here
- Add a new view to your views.json
2. Enter a view name and path name, e.g. 'coupon'
3. In content, click on the '+' button
4. Change the content to 'Coupon' and save your views json.
You may now save your dynamic resources and test your changes.