Connect Desk-Net to your Purple Hub
Desk-Net is a content calendar software used to coordinate content across platforms, manage tasks and coordinate internal and external collaborators. If you are a Desk-Net licensee, you can connect the software to your Purple Hub for planning your content and resources. This article will guide you through the setup step by step.
- Have an active Desk-Net licence
- Have the 'Administrator' role in Purple Hub
1. Open up Desk-Net and go to 'Settings'
2. Click on 'Channels'
3. Fill out the form to create a new Channel
4. Click on 'Save & More Settings'
5. Go to 'Integrations'
6. Click on 'WordPress'
7. Click on 'Save'
8. Keep this browser tab open
9. Go to your Purple Hub and click on 'Desk-Net'
10. Click on 'WordPress Credentials'
11. Copy all three Credentials (API URL, API User and API Secret)
12. Go back to Desk-Net and insert the copied credentials into the form
13. Click on 'Check connection'
14. If everything is set up correctly the form will state 'Connection successfully established'.
15. Click 'Save'
You have successfully connected your Purple Hub with your Desk-Net account.
You can recheck a working connection later on within the Purple Hub by selecting 'Desk-Net' » 'Status Matching', where all statuses should appear.