Store the logo for Action bar and News-stand in Purple Manager
The logo for the action bar is an image file that is displayed in the upper frame of the app, the header or action bar, while showing your content. This article will show how to store it in the Purple Manager.
To apply this change for your Purple App, you must rebuild the app and resubmit it to the App Store, to make the changes visible to your users.
- Have a team created in Purple Manager
- Have yourself invited to the team in Purple Manager
- Have an app created in Purple Manager
- Have at least 'App Admin' role in Purple Manager
- Your logo in PNG in 350x100 pixels with a resolution of 144 ppi.
1. Go to Purple Manager -> 'Apps' -> 'Overview'.
2. Click 'App Design'.
3. Click 'General'.
4. Click 'Advanced Settings'.
5. Scroll down to 'Actionbar' -> 'Actionbar Logo' and click 'Select image'. Now, upload your action bar logo.
6. Wait for the upload to finish.
7. You can now see your stored action bar logo.
8. Click 'Save'.
9. Rebuild your app, download it to your iOS and Android devices, and test if the action bar logo is displayed correctly in portrait and landscape modes.