Schedule article publishing in Purple Hub
In this article, you will learn how to schedule publishing of an article in Purple Hub.
- Have Purple Editor Role in Purple Hub
- Have an Article created but not published
1. Go to Purple Hub and click on 'Purple Feed'.
2. Click 'Articles'.
3. Choose an unpublished article from the list and click on it.
4. In the left-hand sidebar, go to 'Status & visibility'; next to 'Publish', click on 'Immediately'.
5. From the calendar dropdown, choose the desired date and time for publishing.
6. Tap anywhere to close the calendar and double-check that your publishing date and time are set correctly.
7. Next to 'Purple App & Web', activate publishing by switching the toggle to the right.
8. Choose the feed you would like to publish to from the dropdown.
9. Click on 'Publish to 1 channel'.
10. Wait for the 'All Done' popup and then click `Close'.
You have successfully scheduled the publishing date and time for your article. The status of your article is set to 'Published' already, but it will be 'released online' at the date and time that you set.