Use the (new) publishing process 'Background publishing'
This article guides you step-bye-step how to publish your article in Purple Hub, using the (new) publishing process 'Background Publishing'.
- Have a 'Purple Managing Editor' or 'Purple Editor' role in Purple Hub
- Have an article created in Purple Hub and saved as 'Draft'
- Have the (new) publishing flow, called 'Background Publishing', set up in Purple Hub. You can check this by going to 'Purple Feed' -> 'Articles' and check, if there is a 'Preview' button displayed, next to the articles in the list.
1. Go to Purple Hub and click on 'Purple Feed'
2. Click on 'Articles'
3. Choose your (draft) article from the list and click on it
4. Click on 'Publish'
5. Click on '+' to close the sidebar
6. Click on 'Articles'
7. Back in the article list, you can see that your article is already processed to be published
8. After some time, the black 'Uploaded to cloud' icon will appear.
You have now successfully published your article to the Purple Content Cloud to make it available in your web and/or app frontend.
If an article is stuck in queue without returning any information about a possible error you have the option to RePush (or Cancel) the process. To find this overview you can select the Publishing batch on top of the Post Overview