Schedule article unpublishing in Purple Hub
You will learn how to schedule unpublishing of an article in the Purple Hub.
- Have a Purple Editor role in Purple Hub.
- Have an article created and published.
1. From the Purple Hub sidebar, click on 'Purple Feed'.
2. Click on 'Articles'.
3. From the list of published articles click the article that you would like to unpublish.
4. Below 'Status & visibility' and next to 'Unpublish', click on 'Set unpublishing date'.
5. Select the date and time for unpublishing from the calendar dropdown.
6. Tap anywhere to close the calendar and double-check that your unpublishing date and time are set correctly.
7. Click on 'Update & Publish'.
8. Wait until you receive the 'All Done' popup and click on 'Close'.
You have successfully scheduled the unpublishing date and time for your article. The status of your article is set to 'published' which will change to 'un-relased online' on the preset date and time. After unpublishing, the status of your article will change to 'Draft'.