Editorial Workflows (Oasis) in...
Usage of an Editorial Workflow
In this article, you learn how to set use an Editorial Workflow for an article in Purple Hub.
- Add a new article from Purple Feed » Add article.
- Add content etc., then choose 'Submit to Workflow' or select the Workflow panel in the sidepanel.
- Choose the workflow you want to run.
- Select the step (if this is the step starting the workflow only the defined first element is available).
- Select priority.
- Regarding to definition of assignee groups or users or the 'assign to all' option you can select a user the next step is assigned to
- Optionally redefine the due date (today or in the future)
- Click 'Submit to workflow' » You should be forwarded to article overview and the workflow shows up the step to be done. If it's lightened it's not your turn to do next step
- If you have done the last step the article overview will show up a green marked 'Ready to publish' » Publishing to a channel is possible
Updated 04 Oct 2023
Did this page help you?
Purple DS Hub settings for Workflows
Options of settings for an article to reach workflow status