Change a native translation in the textkeys.xlsx
In this article you learn how to change the native text in your app which is coming from the textkeys.xlsx that is stored in Purple Manager. You will download the textkeys.xlsx, integrate your changes, reupload the file and rebuild your app.
If you want to apply this change for your Purple App, you have to rebuild the app. It demands a new submit in the apps store, to make the change visible to your users.
- Have an app created in Purple Manager
- Have at least 'App Admin' role in Purple Manager
1. Go to Purple Manager → 'Apps' → 'Overview'
2. Click on the three dots in the upper menu bar
3. Click on 'Translations' in the dropdown
4. Next to 'app translation' click on the download arrow to download the textkeys.xlsx
5. Open the textkeys.xlsx file on your computer
6. Choose the translation, which you want to change and overwrite it with your new translation
7. After you have done your changes in the sheet, click 'File' and 'Save'
8. Close the textkeys.xlsx
9. Go back to Purple Manager, click on 'Upload Translation' and upload the textkeys.xlsx
10. You can now rebuild the app as an app Preview to test your changes. If everything looks good, resubmit your app, to make the changes visible to your users.