Set up a custom domain for article preview in Purple Hub
- Have Background publishing set up in Purple Hub
- Have the Administrator role in Purple Hub
- Have access to a Managing Editor role in Purple Hub
- Have your desired custom domain for the article preview as URL + ‘/<id>’ by hand e.g. https://yourdomain.com/<id>
- Have an article created in Purple Hub
- To query the preview, the preview flag has to be set in the Catalog API
1. Log in to Purple Hub as Administrator
2. Click on 'Settings'
3. Click on 'Purple DS HUB'
4. Scroll to 'Use external URL for Preview' and add the URL from the preconditions, e.g. https://yourdomain.com/
5. Click on 'Save Settings'
6. Log out of the Purple Hub
7. Log in to Purple Hub with the Managing Editor role
8. Click on 'Purple Feed'
9. Click on 'Articles'
10. Choose an article from the list and click on it
11. In your article, click on 'Preview'
12. Check the URL of the Preview in the browser to see your previously configured custom domain / the ID of the content.