Create a Firebase project
3rd party integrations
To integrate Firebase, you need to connect your Firebase project to Purple. This article will guide you through the creation of a new Firebase project. The guide includes accessing the Firebase website, adding a project, entering a project name, enabling Google Analytics, connecting to an existing Google Analytics account, and creating the project.
- To create a Firebase project, you need a Google Account. Learn more on the providers website
1. Open firebase.google.com in your web browser
2. Click on 'Add project'
3. Below 'Project name' enter the name for your project
4. Click on 'Next'
5. Enable Google Analytics for your Firebase project if you wish to use it later on
6. Click on 'Next'
7. If you wish to connect Google Analytics, select your existing Google analytics account from the dropdown or create a new one.
8. Click 'Create project'
9. Wait until your project is created
10. As soon as the green text appears, click on 'next'