Create a mobile provisioning profile for your release app
The App Store provisioning profile is used when you are ready to submit your app to the App Store for public distribution. It enables the app to be signed and submitted for review. This profile is associated with your iOS Distribution Certificate.
To create an Apple Distribution mobile provisioning profile for iOS apps, follow these steps:
1. Login to your Apple Developer Account.
2. Under the 'Provisioning Profiles' section, select 'All' or 'Distribution.
3. Click the '+' button to create a new provisioning profile.
4. Choose 'App Store' as the distribution method.
5. Select the App ID for your profile.
6. Choose the appropriate P12 distribution certificate to include in the provisioning profile.
This is very important as the selected certificate in the list needs to match the one you have created.
7. Provide a descriptive name for the provisioning profile, click 'Continue' and review the details before downloading the provisioning profile.
Make note of the location where the provisioning profile is saved on your Mac.