Create a subscription in Purple Manager
In this article, you learn how to create a new subscription for a pre-existing App Store or Google Play Store App and add that to the Purple Manager. You will learn how to create a subscription, choose a platform, add an app name, description, product ID, whether it is renewable, its duration, and how to assign it to a Purple Manager publication.
- Have an app created in Purple Manager
- Have at least 'App Admin' role in Purple Manager
- Have a subscription successfully created in the desired App Store developer accounts, such as iTunes Connect or Google Play Store
1. Go to Purple Manager -> 'Apps' -> 'Overview'.
2. Click on the three dots in the Purple Documentation - App menu bar.
3. From the dropdown, click 'Subscriptions/Products'.
4. Below 'Subscriptions', click 'New' to create a new subscription.
5. Next to 'Platform' choose the platform for the subscription (iOS in the example below).
6. Enter the name of the subscription in the 'Name' text field, e.g. "Annual- Docu".
7. Give your subscription a description in the 'Description' text field, e.g. "docu - 12 months - autorenewable".
8. Enter your pre-existing App Store ID in the 'Product ID' text field, e.g. "com.sprylab.docu.12months.auto"
9. To select whether the subscription should be auto-renewable or not, from the 'Type' dropdown, select your option.
10. From the 'Duration' dropdown, select how long you would like the subscription to run for.
11. Scroll down to 'Assigned Publications', choose the publication(s) from the list on the left side, which you want the subscription to be applied for and click on its corresponding circular right arrow.
12. Click 'Save'.
13. Below 'Subscriptions' you can now find your newly created subscription in the list.