Enable ToC for e-paper issues in the app
In this article, you learn how to enable the ToC (Table of Contents) feature in Purple Manager for the e-paper issues in your app. Besides, you will style the ToC, according to your brand colours. Afterwards, you will rebuild the app.
- Have an app created in Purple Manager
- Have a publication created in Purple Manager
- Have at least one issue created and content uploaded to your publication in Purple Manager
- Have the primary or secondary colour of your brand as hexadecimal value (e.g., #ffc445 for yellow) by hand
1. Go to Purple Manager – Apps – Overview
2. Click on 'App Design'
3. Below 'General' click on 'Advanced Settings'
4. Go to 'Table of Contents Button'. Next to '01. Show Table of Contents Button' check the checkbox.
5. Click on 'Save'
6. Click on 'Newsstand Design'
7. Click on 'General'
8. Click on 'Advanced Settings'
9. Go to 'Table of Content'. Next to '01. TOC Dialog Border Color' enter your primary or secondary color as hexadecimal value, e.g. #ffc445 for yellow.
10. Next to '05. Line Color between Entries' enter the same hexadecimal value as in the previous step, e.g. #ffc445 for yellow.
11. Click on 'Save'
After following the steps above, please rebuild the app and test on your device, to make sure everything looks fine. Afterwards, you can resubmit the app to the app stores, to make the changes visible to the users.