Set app colours in Purple Manager
In this article, you learn how to change the native colours for your app template in Purple Manager.
If you want to apply this change for your Purple App, you have to rebuild the app. It demands a new submit in the App Stores, to make the change visible to your users.
- Have a team created in Purple Manager
- Have yourself invited to the team in Purple Manager
- Have an app created in Purple Manager
- Have at least 'App Admin' role in Purple Manager
- Have the hexadecimal value (e.g. ff0000 for red) for the desired primary colour and the secondary colour of your app defined
- Read the explanation of the Purple Manager app colour concept to learn what is the primary and secondary colour.
1. Go to Purple Manager -> 'Apps' -> 'Overview'.
2. Click 'App Design'.
3. Click 'General'.
4. Click 'Basic Settings'.
5. Go to 'Color scheme'.
6. In the '01. Primary Color' text field, insert the hexadecimal value (e.g. #00adef for light blue) for the desired primary colour of your app.
7. In the '02. Secondary Color' text field, insert the hexadecimal value (e.g. #005b7d for blue) for the desired secondary colour of your app.
If you can't edit the fields for changing the hexadecimal value, just click on 'overwrite' on the right-hand side of the colour fields, to unlock them.
8. Click 'Save'.
9. Go back to 'Overview'.
10. Click 'Build App'.
11. In the pop-up choose 'Preview App' and Platforms 'iOS' and 'Android'.
12. Click 'Build'.
13. Back on 'Overview', you can scan the QR code to download the Purple preview app to an iOS and Android device and test the colours.