Setup purchase validation for the Play Store in Purple Manager
In this article, you learn how to set up the purchase validation for the Google Play Store in Purple Manager in order to make it possible to Set up Real time developer notifications and to allow the enablement of in-app purchases for your Android app.
If you want to apply this change for your Purple App, you have to rebuild the app. It demands a new submit in the apps store, to make the change visible to your users.
- Have an app created in Purple Manager
- Have at least 'App Admin' role in Purple Manager
- All apps in your Purple Manager team are part of the same Google Play account
- Have in the Google Play console the role for Google Play Developer as 'Account owner'
- In the Google Play console, have a Google Cloud project linked below API access
- In Google Play console, have a service account listed under API access → Service accounts
- Have the Private key JSON downloaded from the Google Play console to your computer
1. Go to Purple Manager and your 'Team' and click on 'Settings'
2. Go to 'Google API Service Account' and click on 'Select file'
3. Upload the Private key JSON which you have created and downloaded from the Google Play Console and wait until the upload has finished
4. You can now see the JSON file stored next to Google API Service Account
5. Click on 'Save'
It may be necessary to open and save one in-app product/subscription in the Google Play console for the new settings to take effect. No changes need to be made to the product.