Creating a Dynamic Link
1. Go to Firebase → 'Engage' → 'Dynamic Links'
2. Click 'New Dynamic Link'.
3. Now set a name for your short URL link and click 'Next'.
4. Enter the deep link URL. This is the deep link on your website that opens when a user clicks the link to your app on a desktop computer. Type in a name in the 'Dynamic Link Name' field and click 'Next'.
5. Select the radio button 'Open the deep link in your Apple App' and from the drop-down, select the app. You can now choose whether to open your app's App Store page, open a different app on a device, or use a custom URL.
6. Click 'Open the deep link in your Android App'. Now select your app from the drop-down. You can now select the desired action. This can either be to open the Play Store page for your app, or to use a custom URL.
7. Click 'Create' to generate your dynamic link