Purple Manager Setup
Now that you've setup dynamic links in Firebase, Apple, and Android, you need to configure the Purple Manager to activate dynamic links for your apps.
1. Open Purple Manager. From the left sidebar, click 'Apps'-> 'Basic settings'
2. Go to General->Basic settings->Deferred Deep Linking and set the deep link domain for your app, following this scheme: myname.page.link. The deep link domain you enter must match the URL defined during the Firebase setup.
3. Scroll down to the iOS settings and check the 'Enable associated domains' checkbox.
4. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Save'.
Note: If you want to use multiple domains, they need to be separated by a comma. Please ensure the scheme does not include http:// or https://.
5. Go back to Overview. From the top-menu, click the three dots, and then 'Consent/Push/Analytics'.
6. Scroll to Firebase Configuration->General->Basic Settings
Next to 'Enable Firebase Dynamic Links', check the checkbox
7. Scroll down to iOS->Basic Settings and check the 'Enable Firebase Dynamic Links' checkbox.
8. Scroll down to Android->Basic Settings and check the 'Enable Firebase Dynamic Links' checkbox.
9. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Save'.
10. Go back to the Overview section from the top-menu, and re-build your app.